Leggat Kia is seeking Licenced Automotive Technicians!
Reporting to the Fixed-Ops Manager, as a qualified technician you are capable of diagnosing problems and carrying out repairs in several areas or all areas. May specialize in specific repair areas. As a team member, you contribute to the overall success of the department-specific quality of work, service standards, and CSI results.
Leggat Auto Group represents 12 dealerships across Southern Ontario. We are proud to be celebrating our 100th year of serving our communities. We are a family-owned auto group with almost 600 employees that is committed to helping everyone find the perfect vehicle to match their lifestyle. Just like we match vehicles to our customers’ lifestyle, we’re looking for individuals who share and live our values. We focus on teamwork, passion, and ingenuity to drive our vision of providing an exceptional automotive experience for everyone. We are seeking career-focused individuals who want to grow their careers within a supportive and motivating environment.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
- Provide an estimate of the time needed for additional repairs.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- 310S Technician Licence
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Valid driver's licence and a clean driving record
- 3+ years of Service Technician experience required
- A-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical, and Engine Repair
- Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
- Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Why Work for Leggat Auto Group:
- Career Growth Potential with 12 Dealerships and 600 Employees strong
- Drug, Dental and Extended Health Benefits
- Travel, Life Insurance and AD&D
- LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Recognition and Events
- Employee Pricing on Vehicle Purchases and Parts and Services
- Goodlife Membership Discounted Corporate Rate
- Free Parking
- Leggat Care Foundation, we support the communities in which we live and work
- We represent 80% of the Car Manufacturer Brands
Our Company proudly provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any aspect of the selection process.
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!