Leggat Kia is looking for an Appointment Coordinator!
Leggat Auto Group represents 12 dealerships across Southern Ontario. We are proud to be celebrating our 100th year of serving our communities. We are a family-owned auto group with almost 600 employees that is committed to helping everyone find the perfect vehicle to match their lifestyle. Just like we match vehicles to our customers’ lifestyle, we’re looking for individuals who share and live our values. We focus on teamwork, passion, and ingenuity to drive our vision of providing an exceptional automotive experience for everyone. We are seeking career-focused individuals who want to grow their careers within a supportive and motivating environment.
Apply to this position if you:
- You care about exceptional customer service
- Have attention to detail
- Want to be a part of a growing auto group
- Book service appointments that maximize each retail service department's available hours to sell. You will make outbound calls to existing customers for service appointment configuration, after-service follow-up, and other special programs directed by management.
- Maintain daily/weekly/monthly goals as established by management and maintain current knowledge of all Service and Parts marketing initiatives and product offerings.
- Ensure mobility needs for all service customers are fulfilled within established guidelines and available resources.
- Capture and update customer contact information as per established guidelines and respond to all email and voicemail messages within established guidelines.
- Input client data and update activities in CRM
- This person requires an outgoing personality and a genuine desire to exceed expectations. Must be able to work independently, are punctual, and reliable.
- 1-year experience in a call center environment
- Dynamic and positive
- Experience in the automotive industry (Not required, but an asset)
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent sales approach, the ability of persuasion
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn multiple software applications
Why Work for Leggat Auto Group:
- Career Growth Potential with 12 Dealerships and 600 Employees strong
- Drug, Dental and Extended Health Benefits
- Travel, Life Insurance and AD&D
- LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Recognition and Events
- Employee Pricing on Vehicle Purchases and Parts and Services
- Goodlife Membership Discounted Corporate Rate
- Free Parking
- Leggat Care Foundation, we support the communities in which we live and work
- We represent 80% of the Car Manufacturer Brands
Our Company proudly provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any aspect of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.